1. Defrost scallop and blanch in hot water. Drain well and dry with kitchen towel.
2. Marinate scallop for at least 15 minutes.
3. Cut broccoli into pieces, about 6cm long. Boil water in wok and add salt and blanch broccoli in hot water until cooked. The broccoli should be tender yet crunchy. Remove and arrange the broccoli on a serving plate.
4. Heat wok, add oil and minced garlic. Put in scallop, fry until golden then add Mrs. So XO-sauce. Stir-fry quickly for 1-2 minutes.
5. Put scallop on top of the broccoli and serve.